Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Every limbo boy and girl...


Lakeside in Neuchatel, Switzerland


Ciao tutti! It's been a while. With 3.5 weeks left of my junior year, you'd think school work would also start to taper off - of course, this is not how life really works, and I still have a international economics group research paper, two italian 300-word essays, a history paper, several labs, another economics exam...oh, and THEN a week of finals.

It may sound like I'm complaining, but oddly this is the part of the semester I enjoy the most. The skating season came to a close at the beginning of March, spring break served as an excellent midway break, and now I can truly, fully immerse myself into what are the most interesting classes I've taken here at Miami.

Now when I say the skating season ended in early March, this is a blanket statement, as we have still been having 3-4 practices a week, full weights, and one day in the dance studio. Individual skills, interval aerobic training, and making sure our programs fit in the confines of the ice show curtain. It's been a loooong post-season, let's just leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment